Overview: Aulani Resort is perfectly positioned on the beautiful beaches of Ko Olina on the leeward coast of O‘ahu. As part of the Ko Olina Resort Community & Marina, there are spectacular beaches and serene lagoons, a championship golf course, shopping and dining venues, watersports, and more.
Ko Olina Golf Club
Ko Olina Golf Club features a challenging 18-hole course created by renowned architect Ted Robinson and offers unique golf experiences for golfers of various skill levels and interests—from first-time players to avid golfers. Over the years, Ko Olina Golf Club has hosted world-class golf events, including the LPGA Hawaiian Ladies Open from 1990 to 1995, the Ko Olina Senior PGA Invitational in 1992 and the LPGA Fields Open from 2006 to 2008. In April 2014, Ko Olina Golf Club will be host to the LPGA Lotte Championship Presented by J Golf.
In addition to its beautifully manicured greens, Ko Olina Golf Club also features a 35,000-square-foot clubhouse with outstanding amenities designed to enhance your visit, including:
- Separate men’s and ladies’ locker rooms, equipped with showers, steam rooms and jacuzzis
- An award-winning retail golf shop
- Roy’s Ko Olina, one of the iconic restaurants of chef Roy Yamaguchi, serving his world-renowned Hawaiian-Fusion cuisine
Ko Olina Golf Club is conveniently located mere moments from Aulani Resort—just a 2-minute ride via the complimentary shuttle. Aulani Resort guests also enjoy discounted rates, special packages and more—making it easier for you to connect with loved ones over a popular pastime.
Ko Olina Station & Ko Olina Center
Designed to be a community gathering place, Ko Olina Station and Ko Olina Center feature resort retail stores and restaurants, which include:
- Eggs ‘n Things
- Island Country Market featuring a full-service deli and groceries
- Island Vintage Coffee
- Just Tacos Mexican Grill & Cantina
- Ko Olina Hawaiian Bar-B-Que
- Monkeypod Kitchen by Merriman
- Pizza Corner
- Two Scoops Ice Cream Parlor