Aunty’s Beach House Fact Sheet
Overview: Aunty’s Beach House is Aulani Resort’s interactive kids club for ages 3-12. Visits to Aunty’s are included in guest’s nightly rate. And all of the experiences—most complimentary—are specially designed to engage and immerse kids as they explore the culture, art and music of Hawaiʻi—from Hawaiian storytelling to Keiki Hula lessons.
A lifelong resident of O‘ahu, Aunty is considered by locals to be a true expert on Hawaiian history and cultural traditions. She’s so beloved around Aulani Resort, in fact, that everyone knows her simply as “Aunty.” Younger guests are welcomed to her beach house as members of her extended ‘ohana, or family.
Aunty’s Beach House is open 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. daily.
Complementary Activity Highlights
- Keiki Hula: Kids are invited to learn about the famous Hawaiian tradition of hula—and master a few fun moves, like an ami hip roll.
- Disney Junior Aloha!: Toddlers and their parents can start the day with dancing, crafts and cartoons. This program is available to guests during the Open House hours between 8 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Play Date at Aunty’s Beach House: The youngest Aulani guests and their families are invited to an interactive, high-energy party. Festivities include an “iron baby” diaper derby, crafting, dancing, cartoons and a special visit from a favorite Disney friend!
- Daily Themed Activities:Each day Aunty’s Beach House offers kids the opportunity to channel their inner superhero, celebrate the islands of Hawaiʻi and so much more with arts and crafts, games and activities that change with each day’s special theme.
- Tween Zone:Kids ages 10–12 can enjoy special activities with them in mind as well as a space of their own to hang out and relax in Aunty’s Beach House. The Tween Zone is offered evenings from 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- 5,200-square-feet of club space
- Complimentary programs and activities
- Premium Experiences featuring enhanced storytelling, special souvenirs and more (fees apply)
- A movie room showing Disney favorites
- Wii™ and Sony PlayStation® video games
- Interactive game tables
- Hawaiian arts and crafts
- A costume closet for dress-up
- An enclosed and secure backyard, complete with play structure
- A secure check-in/check-out process
- Magical touches throughout